Because I love you guys, I’ve rounded up some fun, useful, and sustainable gifts for that petite farmsteader in your life over at etsy.com. I love shopping on Etsy because you buy directly from the artisan, and support individuals and small businesses that often use sustainable practices. And you really can’t beat the quality and originality of many of the items found there.
Click the thumbnail for more information and how to purchase.
For the record, I’m in love with all of these things, and my birthday’s coming up in November. :-)
- Garden Markers by SonrisaBay
- Garden Tool Belt by BettyOttesenSewing
- Fleece Boot Liners by WithTheRain
- Paper Pot Maker by WoodElements
- Hand Weeding Tool by zeekobag
- Bee & Insect Hotel by Wudwerx